2.10.14

at the woonbeurs!



yesterday I visited the Amsterdam Woonbeurs 
where you could find me at the bloggerscafe
together with a group of inspiring dutch bloggers
and our lovely host Kirsten Jassies
and it was amazing... I really enjoyed the day!

Before we went to the bloggerscafe
we started  with a sneakpeek at the inspiration
houses of the dutch decoration magazines
and during the day I have visited and admired the whole fair
where I made lot's of photos

I have met so much nice people, seen so much inspiration
but we also joined a little styling event organized 
by the people of the woonbeurs
Together with my blogfriends Christine of House of C and 
Susanne of Suus Loves we borrowed some props 
of some sweet standholders
 (thank you so much Designlemonade, by Zenz, studiodewinkel, and Burbri!)
and really had a great time and lot's of fun by
creating a stilllife..

The Woonbeurs is open until Sunday the 5th of October...
have a great time if you are going!